SAVE TIME MANAGING & TRACKING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT – ELIMINATE THE PAPER DOCUMENTATION!
TeachPoint’s Professional Development (PD) Tracking Tool enables you to link ongoing professional development with our Evaluation Tool you use for the evaluation process. You can now easily manage, track, and streamline all your school or district professional development activities or events for educators, administrators, and staff (such as administrative assistants, bus drivers, cooks and custodians) in one central location. The PD Tracking Tool streamlines the communication process for submitting, requesting, and tracking all professional development activities and events between educators or staff and the central office. Easily manage and approve credits, gather feedback from attendees, and auto-generate and distribute certificates of attendance.
- Use a PD Tracking Dashboard to create and manage all PD events and activities in one central location.
- Easily launch and communicate new in-district/school PD events. Assign to a group such as a team, department or school. Send reminders to attendees.
- Auto-generate and distribute certificates of attendance.
- Utilize pre-built event templates or customize to meet your needs.
- Customize your workflow process from creating PD events to reviewing and approving events to assigning credits.
- Set event maximum attendee number with waitlist feature that auto-enrolls users when space opens up.
- Track and assign credit by hours, PDPs, CEU, in-service hours, or graduate credit.
- Gather feedback from attendees using existing templates or create tailored questionnaires. Then generate a Feedback Summary Report.