Our Customizable, Easy-to-Use Solutions Work for Educators Across Your School or District
Simplifying Educator Evaluation and Professional Development Tracking
"TeachPoint really offered a solution that was easily customizable for us."
Michelle Heim Balch
Director of Wellness and Development
Springfield Public Schools, MA
Meet Compliance Requirements
- Flexibility to customize and adapt forms and processes to meet your district, state, and union negotiated requirements.
- Include multiple rubrics or frameworks for your various staff roles.
- Track and assign PD credit by hours, PDPs, CEUs, in-service hours, or graduate credit.
- Tools to meet state reporting requirements.
Manage the Entire Evaluation and PD Process
- Utilize the Administrator Dashboard to track and manage observation and evaluation progress, completion, and compliance.
- Create and manage all PD events and activities in one central location.
- View and export customized reports with data-driven metrics to identify needs and take action.
Make Great Educators Even Better
- Foster a culture of collaboration with real-time form sharing and teacher reflection.
- Video Observation feature helps improve instruction by making feedback more accessible, immediate, and actionable.
- Analyze trends, track strengths and weaknesses, and most importantly, identify opportunities for professional development.
- Personalized implementation, training, and support provided for all users.
- Forms Library contains State Model forms and examples from current users to use or customize.
- Identify professional development needs and support ongoing professional growth when you use our Educator Evaluation Solution with our integrated Professional Development Tracking Solution.