In partnership with customers, we recently released enhanced features to our TeachPoint PD Tracking Solution that will save you time and streamline the process with scheduling, managing, and tracking your professional development events to meet your needs.
Scheduling Events - can now easily be done for the following types of events:
- Single event that occurs one time.
- Recurring event that happens on multiple days over time (i.e. school year). For example, this could be used to schedule a STEM PLC Meeting that happens each month with the option for attendees to sign up for all monthly meetings or for a select number of meetings they want to attend. TeachPoint now automatically determines attendee credit for the event based on the number of meetings attended.
- Multiple sessions for a single event that has multiple day/time options for attendees to select only one session.
Empowering Presenters - to view attendees registered for their event, eSignIn attendees, approve credits for the event, and view the Feedback Summary Report for their event.
Utilizing eSignIn Options - to eliminate the paper sign-in sheet and electronically sign in attendees in a few ways:
- Having one or more computers at the entry table to an event where attendees would enter their personal TeachPoint password to eSignIn.
- Having an authorized user or presenter locate an attendee name for an event and then eSignIn the attendee.
- Generating a SignIn code to be written on a chalkboard or displayed on a presentation screen with a timeframe for attendees to eSignIn for the event from their own devices.
The enhanced Manage Attendee Interface now includes a "Selections" dialog window to easily manage the various actions - enroll attendees, waitlist attendees, remove attendees, approve attendees, eSignIn attendees, decline attendees - to manage a PD event or session as the PD administrator. In addition, when an attendee is manually enrolled, you have the ability to send an email notification with a calendar invite (.ics file) like a user receives when they enroll themselves.
To learn more about these features or to implement them in your district or school, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.