These Features were Recently Enhanced in TeachPoint’s Online Professional Development Tracking and Educator Evaluation Solutions
When managing the attendance for a PD event, users who are in charge of sign in will now be able to mark somebody as a “no show.”
Search for User by Employee ID and Local ID
Previously, you could only search for a user on the “User” page by their first or last name. Now you can look someone up via email, username, Local ID or Employee ID.
User Page Makeover
The User page update make it’s easier to do the following:
Identify how many users you have active, suspended and archived on the top bar. This also acts as a filter you can turn “on and off.”
As you type a name in the search box at the top, the system actively narrows down the data in real time.
For help with using these updated features, please contact our Client Success Team at email@example.com.
Not yet using both our Educator Evaluation Solution and the integrated PD Tracking Solution? Learn more by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-202-9455.
Welcome New Customers
These Schools and Districts Have Recently Joined the TeachPoint Family
- Adams-Cheshire Regional School District, MA
- Brentwood Union School District, CA
- Bronzeville Academy Charter School, IL
- Hampshire Regional School Districts, MA
- Junction City School District, OR
- Mt. Clemens Montessori Academy, MI
- Noble Minds Institute for Whole Child Learning, LA
- PACE Education, CA
- Salesian College Preparatory, CA
- Santee Community Schools, NE
- Siskiyou County Office of Education, CA
- Strathmore Union Elementary School District, CA
- The Academy at St. Joan of Arc, IL
- The Mastery School, MN
- United Community Options of South Florida (Early Beginnings Academy), FL
- United Community Options of South Florida (Diamond Minds), FL
- Washington Parish School District, LA
- Weld County School District, CO