Below are highlights of some of our recent product enhancements for our PD Tracking Solution.
Hyperlinking and Rich Text
When creating PD events, authors may want to add details that require rich text or hyperlinks. This is now automatically available in the "Details" section of all PD events and great for remote webinars!
PD Calendar View
In an effort to make searching and signing up for PD events easier, you will now notice a new type of display for PD events. The new calendar view shows events in a list, month, week and day format.
If your district requires evidence of learning or implementation be presented before credit is awarded for a professional development event, the new evidence feature is for you! It allows for users to attach documentation that can be reviewed and approved by the presenter or administrator. Emails can also be sent to users letting them know of the approvers decision on the associated evidence.
Interested in adding PD Tracking to your current solution? Request a demo below!
Introducing student courses that cover essential topics to help support your students' mental health and safety needs as they return to learning.
- Engaging, age-appropriate courses with peer presenters, customized for grades 6-8 and 9-12
- Short course modules provide maximum flexibility
- Use for primary prevention or remediation as a discipline alternative
- Lesson plans, discussion questions, and activities help educators facilitate important discussions with students
- Topics include: Stress & Anxiety, Depression, Healthy Relationships, Good Decision Making, Bullying & Cyberbullying, Youth Suicide Awareness, Sexual Harassment, Digital Citizenship, and Alcohol, Drugs & Vaping Prevention
- New COVID-19 Courses include: COVID-19 Awareness, Face Coverings, Handwashing, and Social Distancing
PD: New Features and Remote Best Practices Webinar
If you missed our webinar featuring new product releases and best practices for remote PD, you can find it here in our Help Center.
Webinar topics include Hyperlinks and Rich Text, eSignIn Tool for taking attendance during remote webinars, and a Q&A session.