Implementing Your Teacher and Principal Evaluation System
Our online solution saves principals, administrators, and teachers time with the evaluation process and fosters a collaborative environment.
TeachPoint supports your local district-approved model or the default MSDE teacher evaluation model. We have built the state model forms in TeachPoint that you can use or customize to meet your needs. Or we can build your local model forms that include other teacher rubrics and evaluation forms from self-assessment to classroom observations to summative evaluation. We support the Danielson 2007 Framework Rubric and other evaluation rubrics.
Our Educator Evaluation Solution allows you to calculate the overall summative rating using a different percentage for multiple components that may include planning and preparation; classroom environment; instruction; professional responsibility; and student growth.
The integrated Professional Development Tracking Solution bridges professional development with the evaluation process.
- Access from any place, with any device, at any time.
- Provide timely feedback to foster collaboration.
- Tag comments in classroom observations and other forms to your rubric.
- Easily view uploaded evidence and artifacts tagged to your rubric.
- Supports uploading evidence as a Google drive file or link.
- Search tagged comments, and cut/paste/edit when doing formative or summative evaluations.
Customize To Your Needs
- Allows for complete customization of all forms approved by your district team.
- Generate customized reports to access data-driven metrics to identify needs and take action.
- Accommodates multiple signatures on forms to meet your district workflow.
- Need help building forms? We’ll build them for you. For Free.
Manage Your Evaluation Process
- Easily manage all formal or informal walk-through observations.
- Evaluator & Administrator Dashboard to track and manage progress, completion, and compliance.
- Send quick reminders and messages to anyone within TeachPoint.
- Teacher Dashboard to see what forms are required and when they are due.