Implementing your Teacher and Principal Evaluation System
The TeachPoint Educator Evaluation Solution is the choice platform used by districts and schools in Massachusetts for their mobile/online Educator & Administrator Evaluation System. Since 2011, principals, administrators, and teachers have been saving time with the evaluation process using TeachPoint.
All the DESE forms have already been built in TeachPoint that you can use or edit and customize to meet the requirements of your union-approved forms in the district. You also have access to alternative DESE forms or examples used by other users in our Forms Library.
Our platform allows for easy implementation of the EPIMS report to generate in TeachPoint and then export and send to the State. With District-Determined Measures (DDMs) now playing a role in the evaluation process, TeachPoint enables you to capture your DDM goals, evidence, and rating.
The Professional Development Tracking Solution links ongoing professional development with the evaluation process.
- Access from any place, with any device, at any time.
- Provide timely feedback to foster collaboration.
- Tag comments in classroom observations and other forms to your rubric, DDMs, or professional growth goals.
- Easily view uploaded evidence and artifacts tagged to your rubric or DDMs.
- Search tagged comments, and cut/paste/edit when doing formative or summative evaluations.
Customize To Your Needs
- Allows for complete customization of all forms approved by your district team.
- Includes sample forms in the Forms Library to record DDMs.
- Generate customized reports to access data-driven metrics to identify needs and take action.
- Build various Teacher or Improvement Plans that identify what forms are required and when they are due.
- Accommodates multiple signatures on forms to meet your district workflow.
- Need help building forms? We’ll build them for you. For Free.
Manage Your Evaluation Process
- Easily manage all formal or informal observations.
- Evaluator & Administrator Dashboard to track and manage progress, completion, and compliance.
- Send quick reminders and messages to anyone within TeachPoint.
- Teacher Dashboard to see what forms are required and when they are due.