Implementing Your Teacher and Principal Evaluation System
TeachPoint can support your approved district forms that satisfy the requirements of the Educator Evaluation System approved by the State Board of Education in June 2012. We support the various components of your evaluation system from educator growth plan to formal and informal feedback to summative evaluation.
Our Educator Evaluation Solution allows for automatic calculation of the overall teacher rating in the Summative Report. Customized reports will give you data-driven metrics to help identify professional development opportunities.
The integrated Professional Development Tracking Solution bridges professional development with the evaluation process.
- Access from any place, with any device, at any time.
- Provide timely feedback to foster collaboration.
- Tag comments in classroom observations and other forms to your 9 Teaching Standards.
- Easily view uploaded evidence and artifacts tagged to your standards or your three Professional Frames: Commitment, Practice, Impact.
- Supports uploading evidence as a Google drive file or link.
- Search tagged comments, and cut/paste/edit when doing formative or summative evaluations.
Customize To Your Needs
- Allows for complete customization of all forms approved by your district team.
- Generate customized reports to access data-driven metrics to identify needs and take action.
- Accommodates multiple signatures on forms to meet your district workflow.
- Need help building forms? We’ll build them for you. For Free.
Manage Your Evaluation Process
- Easily manage all formal or informal classroom observations.
- Evaluator & Administrator Dashboard to track and manage progress, completion, and compliance.
- Send quick reminders and messages to anyone within TeachPoint.
- Teacher Dashboard to see what forms are required and when they are due.