Implementing Your Educator and Principal Effectiveness System
TeachPoint is proud to work with Pennsylvania districts and schools in implementing their Educator & Principal Effectiveness System that will save principals, teachers, and administrators time with the evaluation process and foster a collaborative environment.
TeachPoint can support your locally-approved forms that meet the requirements of Act 82 to support the various components of your evaluation system from self-assessment to classroom observations to summative evaluation. We support the Danielson 2007 Framework Rubric and other evaluation rubrics.
Our Educator Evaluation Solution allows you to calculate the overall summative rating using a different percentage for teacher practice and student learning objectives (SLOs).
The integrated Professional Development Tracking Solution bridges professional development with the evaluation process.
- Access from any place, with any device, at any time.
- Provide timely feedback to foster collaboration.
- Tag comments in classroom observations and other forms to your rubric.
- Easily view uploaded evidence and artifacts tagged to your rubric.
- Supports uploading evidence as a Google drive file or link.
- Search tagged comments, and cut/paste/edit when doing formative or summative evaluations.
Customize To Your Needs
- Allows for complete customization of all forms approved by your district team.
- Generate customized reports to access data-driven metrics to identify needs and take action.
- Accommodates multiple signatures on forms to meet your district workflow.
- Need help building forms? We’ll build them for you. For Free.
Manage Your Evaluation Process
- Easily manage all formal or informal walk-through observations.
- Evaluator & Administrator Dashboard to track and manage progress, completion, and compliance.
- Send quick reminders and messages to anyone within TeachPoint.
- Teacher Dashboard to see what forms are required and when they are due.