Save Time and Eliminate Paperwork So You Can Focus More on Teaching and Learning
We believe that every student deserves a great education. But cumbersome evaluation processes and PD tracking requirements can take up a lot of your time and energy. That’s why we developed easy-to-use online Educator Evaluation and Professional Development Tracking solutions. So you can spend less time on paperwork, and more time on what matters most—meeting the needs of every student in your classroom.
- Teachers consistently rate TeachPoint as easier to use than other systems.
- Access TeachPoint’s solutions from school or home, from any device.
- Built-in video observation feature lets you use video for self-reflection or evidence.
- TeachPoint provides you with training and documentation to get going.
Take Charge of Your Evaluation Process
- The Teacher Dashboard tracks what forms are required and when they are due.
- Receive email notification when a classroom observation has been shared by your evaluator.
- Provide your reflection on classroom observations and easily send to your evaluator.
- Review your strengths and growth areas with information captured from classroom observations.
Manage Evidence and Artifacts
- Stop using binders to collect evidence. Maintain your teacher portfolio in TeachPoint.
- Upload documents, photos, images, and videos, as a Google drive file or link, to support your evaluation.
- Organize your evidence and artifacts by tagging to your rubric.
Track Your Professional Development Online
- Track all your PD events for credit completion or recertification.
- View available PD events and simply click to sign up.
- Download or print certificates of attendance.
- Complete online requests to attend out-of-district/school events.
- Upload certificates of attendance for out-of-district/school events.
- Export a PD Transcript for documentation for re-certification.