Implementing Online Evaluation and Professional Development Tracking Is Made Easy With TeachPoint
Technology directors need solutions that are intuitive for teachers, staff, and administrators to use, and easy for their technology staff to support. Built hand-in-hand with K-12 educators, our flexible Educator Evaluation and Professional Development Tracking solutions allow for ease of implementation and can be customized to meet the specific requirements of your school and district.
Ease of Implementation
- Support Team guides you through the onboarding process to get you up and running with TeachPoint.
- Integrate with any School Information System (SIS) – export and import data easily.
- Supports Active Directory/LDAP integration, auto-SIS updating, and SSO (Single Sign-On), including Google SSO, via SAML 2.0.
- We make the form building process easy with our personalized training, or we can build them for you.
System Interaction and Infrastructure
- TeachPoint is hosted by RackSpace — a top-tier hosting provider.
- Hosting service includes dedicated servers, 24/7/365 server monitoring and support, and nightly and weekly data back-up.
- Easily meet any state reporting requirements with our Computed Forms tool.
- Batch export forms, images, and documents to a ZIP file.
Minimize IT Resources
- No local installation or monthly updates to worry about.
- Updates are free and do not require any action from the user.
- We provide training, support documents, and an extensive Help Center with recorded videos and step-by-step articles for administrators, educators, and staff.
- Dedicated Support Team for ongoing support during the year.
- Dedicated servers are firewall-protected and all communication is encrypted.
- Our hosting service includes the highest levels of physical security and infrastructure to include biometric protocols and redundant power systems.