Notice: Undefined index: sharing_networks_networks_sorting in /home/teachpoint/public_html/wp-content/plugins/monarch/monarch.php on line 3875
District and school teacher evaluation systems have evolved to reflect State laws, union negotiated requirements, or district leadership initiatives. As a result, educator evaluation systems now include various components from self-assessments to student learning goals to classroom observations to summative evaluations. District leaders and principals are now thinking about how will they save time and easily manage compliance of these components.
As you evaluate online platforms for your school or district, here are insights from users on what they were looking to have available via dashboard(s) or reports as they moved from a paper-based/Google docs system to an online evaluation system.
Top Questions On Data Provided From Dashboards & Reports To Manage Compliance
- What items (forms, observations) are upcoming this week or in the next 30 days?
- What documents are missing signatures that indicate they are not completed?
- What items (forms or observations) have not been started and/or not completed by their due date?
- How many announced or unannounced classroom observations have been conducted for each teacher to date?
- How can I easily determine the total minutes of observation time per teacher to date versus evaluation requirements?
- How can I determine if educators have met evidence and artifact requirements?
As you review online educator evaluation platforms, besides the questions above, you will also want to want to check if you:
- Can customize your dashboard/report views for your compliance needs?
- Can export data for further manipulation or to import into other school or district systems?
- Can export data to meet State year-end reporting requirements?
If you have additional questions to share, feel free to add as a comment to this blog.
To learn more about how TeachPoint’s platform helps you save time and easily manage your teacher evaluation process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.